Internet Safety Agreement
The following is an example of an Internet Safety Agreement for parents to use with your kids to help keep them safe and aware when they are online. It is suggested to revisit this information with your kids on a regular basis.
- If I use a chat room or instant messaging, I will:
- If I build a website about myself, I will:
- If I use email, I will:
- If I see something with sexually explicit materials / images online, I will:
- If a person I meet online asks for my photo, I will:
- If a person online starts a sexual conversation with me, I will:
- If a person online offers to send me money or gifts, I will:
- If a person online does something that frightens me or makes me feel uncomfortable, I will:
- If a person I meet online asks to meet me in person, I will:
To help make my online experience safe & enjoyable, and to help protect myself & others in my life, I agree to the above guidelines when using the Internet.
Student’s signature: ______________________________________________________
Parent’s signature: ___________________________________________________
Click here to email Rachel to find out how you can have this education presented to your school or group